The health benefits of grapefruit is numerous and the taste is so refreshing. You can get a citrus juicer at Walmart for around $10-$20 and Costco sells big bags of grapefruits.
The health benefits:
- Weight loss
- Rich in Vitamin C
- Aids in bowel movements
- Promote digestion
- Reduce fever
- Protective against cold or flu
- Boosts your immune system
- Rich in calcium, folic acid, phosphorus, and potassium
- Regulates sugar levels in diabetics
- Promotes healthy sleep
- Helps to reduce water retention and swelling of the legs
If you grew up drinking grapefruit juice from a can then you need to run to the store and get yourself an inexpensive juicer and some grapefruit. Chill the grapefruit first- you will be glad you did, cold fresh grapefruit juice is the best!!